(N.100 entries) Potong Not

你割咗未?




蛤!你未割嘎!

我割咗咯! 我都割咗咯! 割咗咯!割啦! 唔该你割咗去啦








I have always faced the problems with easily disconnecting itself and slow network using. Recently just, my house has not worked out into the connection for few weeks. Pros and cons I were found in this period in fact, time as most spended as less with online, I could actually do things which are lack over sometime, like t.v, magazine, books, others more. Well, much assumably are sleep. Cons, I couldn't update the fresh latest news and information at the same time. I mean internet, is everything.


At the very beginning, we were only submitted to 512kbps connection, needless to say it was really unsatisfied with who else here, few months later TM came out with the new package about upgrading to 1.0mbps, benefit of paying the bill without phone rent fees, total up are RM110 in monthly, it still the same theory as RM99 + RM30 rent. Well then, we are using it reason was cheaper if making compare. No connection made at the all time on few weeks back, I called up for the TM helpline to make a report, what I were found out and like about is their provided service, they spoke nicely to the customers and tired to solve the problems, technician came through to help you figure out properly what is going on with the problems, all these done after the TM helpline servicer would make a call for customers to ensure the problems have been solved.

What I was faced were not the problems from TM port actually, the technician told me about my house phone lines was seperated to three, at the same time it using parallel circuit, Streamyx must only totally part to one main line user, then using staff somehow like called splitter to others phone line. I taken time about this and called up for a contractor to fixing it, first thought everything will be fine after that, indeed not yet, now the modem came in problem, at last technician been called again and he changed a new from the old one, here is not charging any of fees. For me, I'm still prefer Streamyx, P1 is still great for certain area, well, however not mine I believe.





P1 Wimax Vs TM streamyx


P1 Wimax rate


TM Streamyx rate



I try out the speed test after all the solution done. 1.31ms, upload 0.42.

For speedtesting log on http://www.speedtest.net/





CEO of P1 Wimax






唔割,唔割,唔割

A generation which would not live without internet in a day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment