Time Without Consequence

I'm doubting why ain't the tasks stop a moment, lifeless. It's on going and on going and on going I can't see the end yet, final is here around the doorway, sincerely I have not ready. I knowing none once there was trying to do the past year questions. Ok. That's fine. Work hard, play hard. The undefeated I will. Solution the only be.


At present, I have had a test this evening. Weirdo call by an women just made the "lovely day", my phone rang during the session, naturalness the lecturer for sure heated up, lucky the paper is almost ending. I called back after the done, intending give a pieces of anger on phone for who the hell was that. The "Za dou-ness" ultimately here came, hers tone was much more louder then I, not even has a chance to get interupt, "WHO CALLED THIS NUMBER JUST NOW! WHO THIS! WHY CALL!....." "Wow. wait. I did not call this number before, you might be wrongly here. Ok wrong number. Bye!" Like this the probably 5 marks on the paper will gone soon, which had against the regulations. WTF



I dislike entering voice mail when calling any else.
$0.30 flow and flow.
uncertainty need
!
Recently I cool experiencing the peeps was not answering my calls when it was urgent.
-.-


Megalomaniacal needs break too.










Hows 18/08/09?

0 comments:

Post a Comment