190809

Providential Wednesday. It was as well the first ever that I haven't met this before. Lunch time headed to the mamak stall, ordered a piece of roti planta + telur mata kerbau. The food maker cracked the egg into half for being prepare of cook on the pan, and we both saw this happened. I looked at him, he looked at me, silent speech from heart as "He: How am I gona charge. Me: Wow, double yolk! Twin! A second later, he moves like wanted to dividing it, but at last he didn't. And we just had a laugh, he said: you are lucky.


Rowen, a friend that very well-behaved. If I were joining him, there will be a great motivate for me to study. I went to his room this afternoon. Sometime I figured out his room is really comfort with certain fresh air surrounding, and e'er, I would fall a sleep too. His musics favor is sort of classical, slow melody, harmony, peace, tell me then how I might not sleep over. He plays violin as well.



"Dude, you should go get some experiences performing on orchestra"



38degree above are not allow to enter this gate. H1N1 not anymore. H2N3 has been mutated recently, it sounds like kinda serious nowadays, I'm afraid on likewise. At the kids time, mask rider is cool to me, the screen of how his victory poses I can still now remember. Here this is the best chance for me to mask myself and revere as my hero. :D











Good luck with your ongoing task.

0 comments:

Post a Comment