The Thanks

I would like to make a lot of thanks, special thanks to

Thanks to friends who had leave me wall greeting in facebook.
Thanks to friends who had dropped me texts. (Certain numbers I have no idea is who, sorry to say I had lost my phone and contacts few month back, do tell me who you are if I were replied).
Thanks to friends who called me on phone.

The thanks are all from pure-hearted. You guys just rocked me. Plus where gift?! (XD padam muka I)




10.23pm

Chan The Three


Aunty had me the dinner


I wish, for you, you and you, for you all too


Thanks, macho. Chin poh gave me this last weekend. The THANKS only I can said, bro. H3M cds as well, Thanks.

Sis gave this last night. I like straight forward, honestly I really dislike this kind of colour. By the way, I do really appreciate for everything, I'm down to earth and easygoing.



Thanks, I will have this when your wedding.








Still lotsa coming?!













- Normal for me is the greatest -

0 comments:

Post a Comment