时光逗留 - The Timeworn

"I can only note that the past is beautiful because one never realises an emotion at the time. It expands later, and thus we don't have complete emotions about the present, only about the past". "One reason God created time was so that there would be a place to bury the failures of the past." If I could turn the hands of time, I'll turn it forward to tomorrow. I want to move beyond with optimism and growth, taking the past which has gone by as my lessons in realising the future with hope, courage and determination.” I just miss the moment of 17,18,19,20..
人生会有多少个过去?




2005 - The days was 17'

The tanned skin colour - school boys always be.







2006 - The days was 18'


I miss the James Blunt hair.




Even Samurai




2007 - The days was 19'


Have in mind with the fit bodies.


I always love the looking good period.




2008 - The days was 20'

Obviously weight gained lot and turn old some.








2009 - On Current



obsolete?






“Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.”
Take time to gather up the past so that you will be able to draw from your experience and invest them in the future.












我的 Splendour Signature

2 comments:

fufu said...

wow parasailing... i never try >.< but i did skydiving before =p

Ray[m]ond said...

wau.skydiving. I must have a try for next. The parasailing i had it in Sabah. FOC, due to my relative they are owing the tourism business over thr. ;D

Post a Comment