You've Got Mail

Nothing extraordinary events to post on these few days. Just figured out myself how do manage the mails here. I got using three mails box here where yahoo, gmail, hotmail, and they are playing three characteristic in my life now. What roles I have given them? or may be there is a good survey here for others that wanted to know their competitive advantage. Lets see..





Yahoo mail! I felt this is the most convenience to me, and using it oftenly. It's playing a sociability role. Those facebook, myspace, friendster, forums comments and replied would be sending to here, and I will check it daily.





Hotmail! wasn't the hot to me in fact. Lol. This mail box could say was mine first kick - start ever and I'm having it for mine own with the first one. So it's playing the tradition roles. In 5 years back or around, peoples were hot in sending those forward messages, I can still remember there is some awesome animation, words playing with musics out, and of cause mail games too, but now I realised that it doesn't has this application sending over anymore. I'm a person who quite lazy to be reading those forward messages, you can see clearly here the 455 new inbox mails I have not open yet. However, I have decided should be take time in someday to finish all these.





Gmail! I got this in two year back. I seldom using it, base on those important mails I will just require the person to send to my yahoo. It's just playing the divisional roles. Those things which relevant to mine blog to need register, and I will just apply this e-mail address. Its some time is not a friendly user too, which the page will always loading very slow or the javatime might run out. Although google nowaday was ravishing, many said gmail has win over yahoo mail now, and if one likes me have been royalty in using it, there will be hard to change anymore actually.





Let me introduce two movies that link to this topic. I just suddenly remember them, so share with you guys here.


I'm obviously favor in Tom Hanks movies.







- Only two chapters I done, not the good one today. "Roll. Roll up. Roll up better tommorrow, youngman"

0 comments:

Post a Comment