Take A Break x LMAO

Two subjects was down. Two more to go on next coming week. I feeling slouchy to study tonight, and why the reason I'm here now. There are other colleges as well which not only mine, majority of students are also holding the final period. The friends in msn, blogs, fb were stated study for examination or others similar like. I hereby wish everyone doing it in well, and hit the flying colour results on later. In recently, I have figured out myself that some part of mine identity character has been lost actually, I'm not as last time as prenkster anymore, which always ability to make peoples laugh out with loud, may be nowadays I'm turning my life more serious, no matter doing, thinking, what the next steps are, and slowly I turn forgeting how to be a pleasantry guy. Well, not matter how difficulty stress u guys facing in the revision now, take a laugh with this for few seconds and then only get continue with it. ==!



LMAO! This is not the actual person of me you seeing, he is mine twin brother called Chandran. Unfortunately, he got down syndrome when young. So please do donate for the person who really need here. Hotline: 012-123-4567 (specimen) :D



15/4, I didn't went home sleep on this night, due to the reason which I was studying until kinda late in the library. So at first I was thought will be staying over at DP a buddy house, I called him before going, he eventually gave me a result that was not around Nilai at the moment, and under the situation like this I'm forced to stay over a friend room in hostel. Not a bad thing indeed. I can even now experienced the life over hostel during night time. I saw different kind of peoples, different kind of activities they done, different kind of things they do. I can say that I'm really fall in love with the lights switched on in hostel at night, it's given me a sense like resort. Some was too over livingness, from the corridor I saw they were playing badminton from 7smthing to midnight. This is pretty cool enough that I didn't even saw before. Some was grouped with friends chating around at the door stairs. Can say majority part of them are oftenly staying in the room enjoy with their lifestyle technology gadgets. The next day which had the 1st paper, so not really went wild and just being clever to do revision after taken bath. There are lotza cats in hostel as well, I didn't really like it. However I got nothing better to do when midtime, so I just fun around with them.



16/4, dawn time approx 5am then only I went to bed. I have been such long time ago don't have these kind of lifestyle anymore. Missing it after the life not anymore in KL. Usual days as now 5am can i? No. Not anymore. I'm sure average 2am onward my body will straight away pitch to the bed already. Well then I had just 3 hrs slept time, and woke up ready for the 9am paper. Needless to say the crapdo as am sure getting headache and unfocusing well when not getting enough of sleep. At this time the heated happened, after I entered the hall and doing the paper, I found that the paper where I'm doing was actually the same with some past year question papers which I done in revision before. It's a happy-go-lucky day I knew, so after an hour done I came out earlier then time.



17/4, This day I'm almost used all the strength until the end. Since I was staying till quite night on the second day as well for the revision. The paper for this morning was fluky. It's kinda tough to me and I'm sure this subject will not getting the good grade on later, just hope it will not require to be resit is cool to me already. Headed back home this evening, at night not feeling like wanted to study. Thus, I just take a break for myself better.


PS. The first thing I want to say is FUCK the police. When my sister was back in home from work last night, the first thing what she told me was there is a SAMAN sent to us today which about in 2008,oct at town street we get speed tracked. WTF! at town? Usually this kind of matter will be on the highway right. OMFG! So at the moment no one could remember who is using the car that time, and at last we have make the fair decision which each person also need to contribute some money for paying it. ==! I'm not quite happying with this, I have certainly lack of money spending, plus those money which I prepared is to buy mine new phone and when May will be going to Langkawi, there is money going to spend too. I just can say please show me the money now! $_$




- Your true colors. And I'll see your true colors. Shining through -

0 comments:

Post a Comment