Night At The Library

This is in the nut shell post. I'm taking the break awhile for doing this.
The time now is 9.03pm. The college should be closed as usual.
Base on the examination weeks, so they are being extense longer the closing time.
And now I'm still staying in the library working on with the preparation studies for tomorrow paper.

I love the college enviroment around in this time now,
the library which not much peoples, I can only hear the air-cond sounds, the lights in the empty side of peoples were switched off, the flies surrounded the lights in here, which giving the signal of it's gonna rain soon, the pity librarian incharge, just two of them forced down to look after here, one is playing zuma, and another is arranging the chairs back to places.

I can see outside from the windows, a piece of nice darkness which only left some dots tiny lights over behind the yards away.
I just like the peace.



- Pictures?, nar~. The "moderness" Nokia6510 where I'm using now doesn't has camera function. ==! -

0 comments:

Post a Comment