にほんじん

Haji mema shi te. Watashi no namae wa Raymond desu. Mu zu ka shi i de su. Lets we speak back into ei go better. LOL. Ok. I'm totally crap, thanks to Calvius which has been helping me translated those exact Japanese language here. He's now studying in the level 5 of Japanese language, if I were not wrongly, at KL plaza. These is kinda funny, we supposed go learn together in one year back time, base on the sluggish movement of mine, kept giving the reason of lazy, no time, tired after classes. So I had make the last decision to him said not able to join anymore. We both are housemates at the moment, I have seen lots potential with this guy, which he likes japanese staffs so much, no matter musics, animation, movies that always kept playing around me last time, sometimes quite irritating too. XD By right, so I suggested him to go for it that time. I did really feeling regret at present why not joining on previously. If I'm doing it, assure now I can speak a fluent japanese, and also has being kick-ass-start to mine online business in Japan already. So far I will plan to have the courses soon as mentioned in the notification here.


My sis and her bf just got back from Japan recently, as we know the living of expenses and purchasing power over japanese peoples are muchly higher then those still developing countries. So they didn't really spent much over there, where isn't from a good economic background indeed. However, they did taken lotza photos over there, but I have not get any chances to see yet, all are holding on her bf side. Well then I will just going to post things which they had been bought back from there.





Shirt where they bought in Shinjuku. Bought it in just a normal shop as likes sg wang lot only . Price costs Y1900 after discount, it's not cheap actually if try converting back into MYR.





Study mode on.
LAN subjects final holding on next week. And also others subjects will be in the following weeks.
Work hard must now.





9.10pm



LMAO! Even these is one of the souvenir from them as well.




10.13pm - Maybe after putting this will be more powerful, I try.




10.35pm - Mmm. Not bad. Shows working more better.




11.20pm - Started confronting uncounted problems




12.25am - Problems too lot? Then? Falling into sleep soon.





I'm kinda person who will seek for foods once getting stress on studies during midnite. I do really eat lots to release mine stress especially while examination period. Weight must be gaining soon now.




FOODS!




Snacks from Japan. According to reseach, found that sweet staffs could aid a person in memorizing.


Chocs bar - just queue awaiting of me.




FULL - 1.26am





Battery charged - Ok then. Keep working it up now. (The retarded one ==!)








================================================

At last it has belong to the owner,


She looks different from last time,


I merely found her smiling anymore,


Many unhappiness, untoldness, bad feeling shown on her expression,


Perhap all these are nothing to me,


"Dude, do you know she's waiting you truly"?


Do something.





Hereby I wish you, he, she, they, friends, everyone, good luck in the final coming. All the best.

1 comments:

calviusloo said...

haha,you're welcome, you're too humble, you too have many potential that you don't realized,just took time to realized it!

Post a Comment