Securities matters


I believe security is not a product, but a process. The hacker mindset doesn't actually see what happens on the other sides, to the victim. This site I was found closed at the evening, and I got into my mail that it usual as an alternative mailbox. Important message stated distinctly that my mailbox were detected on illegal society deal, to do restitution must meet requirements stated, there forced to provide personal cellphone contact and said verification code will be sent. More and more profounded hackers existing in this world, but I'm not sensible person. Or is Google part of plan to conquer the internet users around the globe, it could be many sakes. I can only make a statement about uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security now.



Well, good or bad I'm still workship to everyday life I going. Booked the low fares tickets for next year vacation. I decided Angkor Wat, the largest temple in the world, as it is the supreme masterpiece of Khmer architecture. Representing the pinnacle of a great ancient civilisation, the place is the convergence of the streams of history, architecture and faith. One of the architectural wonders of the world, it currently holds the tag of the biggest tourist attraction in Cambodia.

Sources: http://www.tourism-asia.net/wonders-of-asia/angkor-wat.html











Born to meet everyone and places.

0 comments:

Post a Comment