Think Only Situation Changed

As in the way on waiting, after I've done my studies in NUC. I have been working for sometime in any kind freelances, frankly, that really a helpful finance solution for my trip to Taiwan for godsake. Stop and taking, stop and taking, well there jobs I go and rest, so here until Irene was offered me to Tiffany & Co store as a part time in Pavilion on June and July. I take it as a internship break, for sure it was really great I've gained the lessons also experiences about how an international worldwide store operates it overall businesses. At length individuality of every consumers who visited are most I've likely to be observed on, how it classified about levels? diversification, humanity understanding. It's interesting I did seen these and filtration myself everytime to meet these social. Now my dissertation paper will going to take this organization as in a topic consequently, look forward conducting research are provide for a better information to the management keep.




This would be a magnificent history dropped
Green environment friendly shoe rack copyrighted by me


I know how's tough Diamonds come, If it were our day that day came, I will ask
" Do you still want a diamond ring"?





A view of my daily travel memories. God bless may I always sound and safe. Yup, mostly today I was taking daily shuttle bus to my college in city and return back home sweet home.






Never gonna leave this bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment