Echoes of the Rainbow

Lover or Hater sap, ya boy super monstrous is doing well here, hope you have a good time as usual in time being. Life on currently has it to work on, ended the 3 month break after completion level in NUC, these period I was held in different kind of jobs as part timer, and that most purpose I'm continuing my final year BA(HONS) program in Segi College K.L student as University of Greenwich now. Thanks on giving the opportunity which I gained something in these short term internship, Tiffany & Co Pavilion Store, Sale professional position, well I truly wanted to say, u guys have the best managing systems, brilliant procession, objectives to be achieved I can see that "wow", I did really learned more about internationally globalize to work it out with something. I will take these and to be making my successive.

22 years and going. Well good time I like myself could be in kid time at all time. Nevertheless time has no mercy to whom as ever you begging hardly. The real world, the inflation economic facts, the modern changes, the good air lost, my country views, I never want to further thinking, all these might tear one's heart badly. The only, as only sometime my world I created mine is the good place for me to take things standardize back in condition. As cool maybe for only 2 minutes, 1 minutes, 10 secs I open my eyes, and I believe. I believe. It could be done better.


Like the EVER BEST time..



























Miss this hell lot yoo, perfect game. Where it has been?!





Grateful I'm blessed to get all these chances touched all upon in the time collection. It's never been forgotten no matter how life changes. The conception are all followed by these initial, make influences. Play is a main weapon to bring a person mature.

Peace.









•◘• The kido boomer •◘•

0 comments:

Post a Comment