读万里书,不如行万里路



They danced down the streets like dingledodies, and I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, beacuse the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing. Be envious of them got in abroad here, I might thanks for who god let me done the stuck level on these few years, finally, but this is not a good thing to remember back. And say, I still need you beside on the next step, the final well knit, I promise I were never drop back. I know my Empire is just in front, I'm strong and winner for all. At now, the air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream. Pimp my destiny, aptitude, intention...







May god blesses the best to you guys in UK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment