The Hero























A movie about you or someone you know.

DRAFTFCB and STOPP made the most successful global viral interactive film ever. Qbrick hosted the campaign worldwide.

To info about the movie

To ensure a safe distribution for your Internet campaign use a partner with high capacity and a proven track record. Qbrick CDN (Content Delivery Network) is designed to handle extreme volumes with 100% up-time.

Thank you for paying your TV Licence fee!
The TV Licence finances public service radio and television broadcasting in Sweden. The TV Licence is required to be paid by law, and Radiotjänst is entrusted by the Swedish Riksdag with the task of collecting licence fees nationwide and verifying payment of them.


http://www.qbrick.com/default.aspx?mid=159




Please take several minutes to load this clip, make yourself one after watching.




"Can you hear me?
In times like these.....
We have to ask ourselves several important questions.
How can You, I , our friends and children really trust,
that what we see on TV and hear on the radio is true?
How do we know that our opinions..
Are really our own?..
How can we be sure that the weaks voices are heard
and not scared into silence?
I can tell you how.
There is one person we can thank for all of this.
We can thank this person for giving us new perspectives.
We can thank this person for giving us a choice.
This person gives us an alternative to uniformity...
..and the short term thinking.
We own this person for
making an ordinary day into something special.
A day when we rise from the TV couch and say:
"I've changed my opinion."
There's only one word that does full justice to that person:
Hero.
Thank You."


I would thanks to Emily here which she had shared this to me in this afternoon, when first I thought it would be something redundant to social messages. This movie clip has to be take for several minutes to load it done, please be patient on the waiting site. What were I thinking now are nowadays technologies being play, the revolution is keep changing in so fast way, the spread of information and message to the world is not delay anymore, as you can't hide now, on this campaign clip done, I can really feel the digital world is replacing soon.

Somehow I have clearly know it was not true in this clip, however it does brings motivation to people, that each of you are important in this society, never easy falls and been defeated, the world needs you too. Looked at the screen, the messages they delivered, the emotions the people felt the hope is around. What if a day I were been most influential icon in the world? What else thing I will trying to fight with? What is the power to make the nation rise? All these are questions with never thought before, it's on beyond side.

I do what I'm doing.










Reveal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment