Chicken Goes Boom

Brought you by Hitz - chicken! Chicken! CHICKEN! CHICKKKKEEEENN! Now $50, $80, $130, $270.. eaggs. $70, $90, $230, $150..eaggss. LMAO

------------------------------------------------------

Imma be, imma be - imma imma imma be
Imma be, imma be - imma imma imma be
Imma be, imma be - imma imma imma be
Imma be be be be imma imma be
Imma be be be be imma imma be
Imma be be be be imma imma be

......Imma be the flyest chick (so fly)
......Imma be spreadin my wings
......Imma be doin my thing (do it do it - okayy)

----------------------------------------------------------

All right, I have a pretty short enjoyable free out here, thanks time. One last try "Crash Test Dummies" on level 12 "Step on it" before I moved back to home in car, damn, I'm still failed to achieve the complete score, " You call that a labour protection test? Harder, sucker" [argh] Yup, I will, once I'm nothing better to do. It's a great nice mobile phone game that I hardly seek actually.

I'm out of my strength and energy of day, paid it if you lack of sleep. So I wanted myself being in fresh and stay put, I turned the music volume in almost max, this was an awesome moment although I have only half hours in car as now I realized, that's like having addiction, no care, no worries, no burden, no barriers, mind flows to be blast way..





This I'm missed so much.






Ladies and gentlemen, to better recommendation, please proceed your volume systems to MAX if this has been showing, on your mark with the scream loud.



"
And the record keeps playing,
The same old song,
The hipsters mean mugging on me all night long,
They say
Aha, aha,
Keep your hands off my girl,
Keep your hands off my girl,
They say
Aha, aha, ......... "



Over, back to work now.








John Mayer & Kesha?
This is fucking yucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment