Near The White Light



Here comes the December, 2009 has meets the borderline of 2010. Within current year, it does not much exceptional pages taken place my life at 21s'. Christmas sounds are jingly over the surround, I'd truly love Christmas time so much, the time every one bring with only smile, joyful, white, green, red.. fervency festival group every else in one. Of course, it will quite needed an amount to be prepare for spending soon, children may enjoy theirs new toys, clothes, they want, callan enjoy theirs new fashion wear, technology. So am I, I wish to get some new clothes wear for sister wedding holding on soon January, an angst feeling I had begun, about the amount of paid to be spend in Taiwan on next August as well. Nearly, I'm through hardworked to find part time job from everywhere to get some earn for this year end spend and saving, would be tired on the progress of work, no one with, but only focus the aim and purpose the long way I chosen to be. It's mirthless, so as to independence is me, I calling.

Near the white light, not actually Christmas I'm mentioning. The sight was from hospital where am I lie on the bed of MRI imaging room, quite worried moment ago this light I'm only focus, begun to think, why am I selected into your bad list, I'm an ordinary enough as giving pure heart in life. (Unknown) Just only on Monday, the second day of work done, mum on leave in purpose took me to third opinion at KLSMC, I did the MRI this time, million - fold of cells in my body perhaps dead in the same time, in the progressing I would be hearing noise of "Doi doi dong dong doi", imagine I have been in a retarded 1780's spaceship escaping the planet. All these cost us to paid quite amount, I can feel family is going to be worry about the further cost will be paying for the next, myself I'm afraid of these the most too, anguished feeling as I don't wanted them spend this particular of amount out soon.

We were decided to have my knee operation back in KPJ, SBN. The next day after that, I went for the doctor again to ensure the surgery date and details, a very soon date given, tomorrow day Thursday is it. May be also with lucky, mum did brought an annual personal insurans for me from 2 years back, despite others now, I should only be calm and prepare to enter the operation door tomorrow afternoon time, will be 2 days forced living in hospital, not the well night I can feel here. Well, whatever happens I'm here truly hope my left knee surgery successful, back into the normal condition, help the others and others, create things out. Remember the name of Raymond Chan Diing Mon, if there is an unusual tragedy comes on to me. (Choi)

Christmas, year 2010, sis's wedding want the monstrous. Be healthy right away.


MRI scan results.

It can clearly see, the ligament and meniscus part are abit seperate with others. Knee cap has moved unaccustomed position. The doc said all these will be doing a scope again when operation started, for a clear view to fix it immediately. I will have a half coma condition which seeing them doing the surgery at the moment, sound freak. They will let me know about the case and what to do on the spot, while I'm looking on the monitor. Be strong, be cool, take a deep breath.


Thanks for everything you have done hardly, sorry of all the trouble given







I will be fine

0 comments:

Post a Comment