▓▲▒▼░Ñ♣mbœR░▼▒▲▓


Author(s)
Edited by Andy Oram & Greg Wilson



"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.”

Jim Valvano quotes (American basketball coach, Coach of North Carolina State U., 1980-1990; won NCAA championship, 1983 1946-1993)





I was recently always be in the tracks with Athlete new album, black swan song. An alternative indie genre, supporting this band when they was new released since 2003, leave these away if you are not in the preference, it's like a fresh melodies play over my mind when I was started listening to theirs 1st album debut, like "hey, this feelings are not bad in fact, pretty funky there and bringing in with the little smooth also". This is glad and with a little bit thanks to, I have found the genre back once again, a mine belong to myself.

Not the hit yet. On currently, facebook page was combined with latest feature which allow the user tagging the friend or fans page id on your status, well, I looked at the review of peoples wrote, it was not the fresh story, twitter had doing this in the earlier time. For me it's a rated best ranking new application, I might felt this is the better way on connecting with friends or who else out there, a frequently to me now.

Code-switching the hint of microsoft window untraceable? It's not the new by the way, however only merely people would be using these. In fact, I'm talking about the ALT + numeric pad codes. Alt Codes, list of alt key codes alt symbols and characters. Previously, while surfing on the forum, a certain mates was using few of selected codes to duplicates better the headline topic, this might true catching everyone attention, a creative way, "I would click you" of the thoughts as. (Hint) [Use it if you are doing e-trade]. This is the alt code characters table from 0-255 decimal numbers. Check the picture below to find the code you need.



Click on it to enlarge the image




New Civilization


If you feel I’ve lost my spirit
Like some drunkard’s wasted wine
Don’t you even think about it
I’m feeling fine
-Roky Erickson-











Small is the number of people who see with their eyes and think with their minds.
Albert Einstein quotes (German born American Physicist who developed the special and general theories of relativity. Nobel Prize for Physics in 1921. 1879-1955)

0 comments:

Post a Comment