Eyes On Only True

[Wooff] I'm out, seriously knock down. 3 days Maxis/Hotlink roadshow here done at the end, as promoter, I wanted the job for income debit mine. A feeling now like legs are not belong to me, a back pain like must borrow the "tongkat" from granny. (....) All right, needless the uncertain points here, lets talk about those images.

Pieces of photographic was taken by a few of fresh graduate students from Dasien Academy. They were planned a graduated backpacking trip to Cambodia - Bangkok, approximately 20 days. These guys had earlier arranged to do charity as giving aid to orphanage at Cambodia, visiting an great ancient history in Angkot Wat, included Middle Ages military history, religion, cultures.. Next, friends of mine here been to Bangkok all the way long from Cambodia by bus, van, train, no flight. This, I'm still putting on a question mark for myself to answer "what the when" I could achieve part dream here.

It's painted my heart awhile. Yesterday, the working place I was in were organising pre-deepavali event, I'd really enjoy their performences, I mean it's Indian cultures there, which are many different from mine, an exotic. Most usually the seated place visitors are orphanhood, theirs impression, movement, eyes to me the feeling was disquieted, the view of screen swam on my mind told that the true, "many people can't being lucky as you, whats in your mind now". In fact they were actually need this care on most of the time being in life. I got the chance visited to an orphanage from few year back, look forward to organise a date for giving aid shortly.







































Photo credited by Shiang











Children always like balloon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment