Kedah - 现代尘世美

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir binti
Occasionally, I have got 4 weeks on time semester break here. I'd plan to have a low cost spending trip in earlier, at last I choosen to went over a best friend hometown. Since I had promised to visit him from 2 years back ago, yup, well finally I did here. A 4days 3 night house leaving, all the way long from KL - Kedah, approximately 6 hours journey to be taken, alone backpacker to meet the place.

I always like to be in an adventure, nature, freedom journey. What did I miss about Kedah now? I would say foods, sighseeing, people, paddy, farms and on.. These is the raya time, most probably everyone from city would take this opportunity balik kampung to celebrate the festival with the closer family members. Big town of cause would as like an absence of cars, on the other hand small city faced the fact of traffic jam there.
























































I WANT LEMANG & RENDANG, NOT EVEN GOT ANY YET

0 comments:

Post a Comment