Dormitory days

Sounds same? Doomitory, Dormitory days? College life always the best moment with peers, like no to sleep, hyperactive on late night. I missed this experience for the long. I just miss it. 2 down, 2 to go. I had not in a good sleep days, only a day for friday I got back have a rest. Everything is doing great I guess and hope. Study mode on soon, take care.

"Across every corner at the night,
Cold wind beat on my body,
Snarling how it's gonna be in final,
Hungry, eating is to overcome my stress,
Walking every the same footsteps,
I wish I could see you in front of my eyes."

- I'm ok.


Opened the fridge, and I got this. It just painted my moment awhile at the time. Every spoons just smoothed my heart, went down off the stress.











擁有了旅行的空檔 卻遺失流浪的背囊
沿著軌道 一直流浪
然後怎樣

假期過完有甚麼打算
走過一個天堂少一個方向
誰在催我成長 讓我失去迷途的膽量

.....

我的快樂時代燦爛 才領悟代價多高昂
不能滿足 不敢停站
然後怎樣

我怕誰失望 我為誰而忙 ....

然後怎樣.....










Wish I could spend the last moment with her-

2 comments:

fufu said...

my sister always make fruits salad but this weekend she is not coming back home ><

Ray[m]ond said...

haha. so lucky u have the chances of that. I was curi curi makan of it when that time an actually, cause it's not mine, was belong to my sis.

Post a Comment