El Unwaiting


Seems everyone somehow would be make kinds of wish like so common. Then allow me to do something different from usual. My posts are always motivation and lead,hope progression nevertheless I should expose the humors now.


I want to go on living after my death!



This view is only for weido click


1) A sudden ass kicked by either one on tomorrow

2) Wake up late whatever I don't think it's alert there, and take slowly enter to classes

3) Someone would greet me as "Hey. Great 21th. 2day not yet die ar?"

4) When I'm on the road, someone else please tell me "dude. Your pant was ripped. (I will try to wear a ripped jean)

5) The important staffs I were left out somewhere, and I can't manage to get back.

6) Eletricity black out, so I can peace my mind.

7) Get a relaxing shower bath more than an hour then only come out from toilet.

8) "Belanja" myself roti cheese+telur mata+tea kurang ais. If were RM5, to my shame I will say "murah sikit la, boss. RM3 boleh", I will bring only RM3, lets see who win.

9) Looking forward my left knee will injure badly the again.

10) I hope everything telling is true, then go sleep early by no thinking.




Awesome? Ya it is. I figure out there were people out there are always wishing their list for only best and pretty. However, achieved level is darn low. I'm easy one's. I proudly think they up will be happy if knowing these, and my wants may approve immediately. :D










The extraordinary inside you






Able I spend the moment with family is pretty done.







- Me amo mejor -

0 comments:

Post a Comment