Man Best Friend

As the same as usual on wednesday, I will have my classes interval at 8 - 10am and 3 - 5pm in college. In between time the 5 hours stop I will going no where, but library. Downright sometime it seems really bored hanging with revision, magazine, and newspaper. However, this day was something different, I met Andrew around my place no longer after. He's on hand with gadgets, so I try to dropped by his place. Soon I borrowed a MP4 on him, as he was doing with his lappy. He got none movie at firstly. Hence despiting of shameful, I went over an anonymous indian guy which he's doing power slide on the other tables with lappy as well, I guess there must be any movies on it. Got it!. He has some. This dude is friendly, he had shown me certain files, at last I have choosen Marley and Me.













In english the author quoted as "A dog has no use for fancy cars or big homes or designer clothes. Status symbol means nothing to him. A waterlogged stick will do just fine. A dog judges others not by their color or creed or class but by who they are inside. A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his. It was really quite simple, and yet we humans, so much wiser and more sophisticated, have always had trouble figuring out what really counts and what does not. As I wrote that farewell column to Marley, I realized it was all right there in front of us, if only we opened our eyes. Sometimes it took a dog with bad breath, worse manners, and pure intentions to help us see."



Dogs are always the best keeper surround human being,
Myself always desire the life in future would be approximately like these. A serene and deliberate resident place far away from city, the mostly time to only for beloved one, kids, my parent, possess a dog given name as Leo, we spend the good times together, and also bad times.
Homeliness is just the best which what I want.










- You, Me, Leo -

0 comments:

Post a Comment