Terrifically Global Warming

I have saw a documentary plays on television channel few days back. The ice places in Alaska is melting more even faster then we thought and unexpected. What would the first thing come into my mind which I'm worrying about that is those species, animals, beasties who are living there. They need the place to stay along. They need the habitat to continue the next generation. They need life hold on. Ice Age 3 is showing on theater soon, maybe it does helps people to understanding more about the issue of global warming in Alaska. I got a friend now is doing the student exchange program in Icelands, K.a.n.k.i. You can clearly know about how is the glaciers are melting nowadays from his photographs.

I saw fact too. From the networking, friends of mine they are posting somehow status about "where is the rain?, Hot, hot hot day, Rain drops is hoped, It's damn hot........." around facebook and MSN personal message here. People lets think back over, who else has been changed like these? Why the weather nowadays turns so heated? And answers as, The weather it self did so? I have no idea? It just nature disaster after thousand billion of years? I can just say before thinking all these, we should really try to look into ourselves first. Our selfish, our not caring of, our unresponsiveness, our unwillingness HAS BEING CHANGE all these. I strongly believe peoples almost are knowing the circumstances recently, what we should really have to do now is built the concept of SAVE THE EARTH, AND NOT COOK THE CLIMATE, bit by bit slowing down or take control with the global warming issue. Think about next generation, Think about how the world turns after 500years.



You are a enthralling huge red yellow ball, but you heated everything.


"Sunny on duty"


I was easily sweating out recently.




The Animals Save The Planet. How about we?




















College reopened. I had begun the classes at present.

0 comments:

Post a Comment