Reptile and Bird Love The Toilet

As usual as the weekend on sunday here, I'm on duty to do the house-hold and incharge of mopping the floor once a week. At this time, around 8pm, I was filling up the pail of floorclean water out from toilet, abruptly something hurtle over my hair. Needless say I'm of cause gotten shock awhile, and I looked forward detaily then it was a "bird-brained" flied into the house toilet, I wonder why it's here. So I closed the door and tried let it flied out from the window, but in the process, I felt it makes mine day today and here had taken those pictures with it for memories. I hardly to be close with bird before, but they just always look innocent. I even gone crazy said "hey dude! lets change ability. I want yours fly, you want mine brain, What says you?Awesome huh?!" LMAO. Now you can know no doubt hows boredom weekends I always had.



I guess I'd like this picture the most.










:D. "What are you shaking off? I'm more nervous then you". It didn't directly flied out after I tried, so just caught it on hand to near the window there.



AK747 boarding.


See ya little pal


"ccccchhhhiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkkkk..cccccchhhhhhiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkk" (plane sound) lmaox2



By the way, even this noon time too, mother said she saw an exotic reptile around the toilet bowl. o_0! This I given mine respond. So i checked it out when firstly, it was not over. And after 1hrs some later, my turn to use the toilet, i saw it appeared exactly like below picture. Wau. I just got stunned. Why they were so like of our SHIT? :P. Taste good sometime huh?! So i'm more afraid rather than it. I tried using the shower turn to pressure water level mode and shoot it directly. However there was not working to it, I guess it just enjoying the procession which like i'm doing a shower bath to it. zZzz..Well then mother suggested to use hot water to force him out, logically we sure it will scare about it. It worked at last, by the way still have to used long stick to thrust it down to the hole and let it go out from the cesspit. We are still facing the problem which if it still not gone yet, probably it will come back again. So every of us let see who...


Get the kiss on ass by it first. [Grin]

(I didn't get any picture when meeting it, just drew and describe how was)


=============================================================



用了将近2天时间,终于把她从2005至2009帖子再次看完,

这回否则明白得比首次多,尝试地了解她内心世界,她人,她的情绪化,

我有好多话想和她分享,由于她还是忙于考试期间,不适时干扰她先,

那最后俩张试卷,祝 "噢特碑s度禾"。









- A friend primary studies till now,10year more we knew each other. "We are forever, not only 10 year". The family problems he faced, we will always be there supporting you. 锋,Happy 21th. -

0 comments:

Post a Comment