Big Day

The lifes' after in NUC. Lets view back to the few weeks time, we had presentation over one of mine subject as ENG113 here. Everyone was did their best and great one to the day I seen. I wanted to post more pictures about mine Africans friends. However Ali Sharhi has no time to tranfer those pictures to me until now, so I decided to post some of them here in priority.Those pictures are taken from last 3 weeks ago, myself had didn't bring along the camera, and its all are grabbed from friends.

I spoken time

Tian Chai, Jien Fei, M, Katsheon

"The suffering back mountain" part 1 - Since every so formal, then allow me to do the different informal here. Shaun and I always make the "ambiguity" in class, so then I made the jokes around with them with those pictures like these.lol (I declare : I'm straight!ok! Don't be serious)

"The suffering back mountain" part 2 - See. I weren't lose to the girls perhap. Hahaha.

"The suffering back mountain" part 3 - Okay, do the damn shit Titanic scheme.


"The suffering back mountain" part 4 - Hold tight then. Urgghh... (Hhahahaaha..Myself as well can't stop laughing with this after looking it) Holyshit! Look at damn Shaun smug, its totally nasty. so fucking wrong of us there.

"The suffering back mountain" part 5 - to have extra marital affairs joined.


"The suffering back mountain" part 6 - Wtf! Man, easy.easy.easy. Just only for funs, don't need so serious, nevertheless they still molesting me about pictures.


My team mates - Rohaan Jayabalan, Jun Hao, M, Tian Chai

Helen and I
I appreciate Helen here. I just felt she likes sister to every that always guide, motivate, explain, share with most of them. She's a mother of 2 kids too. I will learn many things from her an actually. Mostly I'm grouped w/African friends rather than local, Andrew used to say before "You're african monkey, Raymond". (I will posting soon those picture w/them one when I got it)



The things we did in his house. So adorable w/the big size poker cards they played around, and I jam over Ah Bai his housemate guitar over there.


We head over pizza hut to had our lunch after the work done actually, but we didn't take pictures over there, reasons maybe all us are too starving and foods come then just engaged for eating, didn't even felt wanted to have pictures section. So after that, we went over Jun Hao house for an hour break before going the next section classes.



- I miss the life so much with DIN1, Ima always appreciate you guys where existing in mine college life on previous. Stay cool, my friends -

1 comments:

Lilfootstepz~J said...

Hey...i miss DIN 1 very much too.. TARC is never the same without u guys..DIN 1 will never be the same without u Mon..>! Miss u guys lots too...

Post a Comment