3.27 The Day After

The absense of light. Do you know the dark? Can you feel the night? 328, 8.30pm - 9.30pm I had participated as well for an hour switching off. Within this hour, for some will say it was taken long, and some say an hour was nothing, they just enjoyable. For me, I'm happy within this an hour darkness. I can eventually spent time with mine neighbourhood dog. I can feel the black over around that simple my mind. I can even play around mine guitars under the blind see enviroment.

The dark is here

I like the dark

The dark comes and goes

The dark is good

The dark is dark

Like I like it

When the dark is here

I am happy

The dark is here


by Kathryn Thompson (July 22 1992 / Kentucky)

328 I woke up early and head back to KL. I met up Chin Poh. Thanks a lot to him which he had string along with me over at town. We went to Newway by the way, I sang those songs where I wanted, plus he has channel me alot, thus mine mood then turned better in the end. I thought would be late stepping back in house according I'm still on the way back from Kl, but at last I could still make it before time 8.20pm. My elder sis and I were only in house at the moment. So she just sat over the sofa with opening the eye round and dream. I guess darkness would direct peoples to think too. And I did mine things over around. The two members another in house was outing that time.






Spiky boy!



He's getting old nowadays. We get to know each other since 10years back, I'm still so like the moment where he and leo (another dog where now pasted away) always run to mine house from the back behind damaged fence with under a tiny hole they tried to come.


He's so lonely always. The neighbour seldom around. They nearly come back 2 week for few days here. They wil provide it foods beside, so he's predigree cookies are always we in duty of.






David Tao - 普通朋友 cover by mine self on 328

4 out of 10 I rate this, I'm using the mobile phone to record it, and I realise that it has flated the key tones so low where not the exactly one was.



其实他很幸运,因为她已选择了喜欢上他

也许我们相处的机会都很少,只期待时间,守候,付出,做好自己本分

一天我们会有同样的心动。





- 今天去了part 1 扫墓,next week part 2. 爸, 可见了-

3 comments:

Hengcai said...

wow,u betul betul crazy,
Support the absence of light until capture pictures?swt~i also got switch off all my house life...sampai my finger also tak nampak!!9.31pm i switch on the light the 1st thing i do is quickly run to toilet...wakaka...pergi tandas tak buka lampu takut betul~~xD!

wy said...

stay cool (:

Ray[m]ond said...

Hengchai. Lol. At least u did something for the earth.

nincompoop. Urs words are even more cool. :)

Post a Comment